Why would you get a massage on a regular basis?
Massage therapy greatly assists the body to heal itself and to increase health and well-being. It is a holistic therapy that reduces the heart rate, lowers blood pressure, increases blood circulation and lymph flow, relaxes muscles, improves range of motion, and increases endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers.
* Promotes relaxation, reduces stress and anxiety
* Helps relieve tension headaches
* Improves circulation and lowers blood pressure
* Enhances immune system and balances autonomic nervous system
* Relieves muscle aches and stiffness, improves muscle tone
* Improves muscle and joint flexibility
* Eliminates toxins, promotes healthy skin, improves digestion and elimination
* Promotes deeper and easier breathing
* Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
* Promotes faster injury/illness recovery
* And massage feels great!